For those with a solid foundation in the core knowledge areas, this award-winning certificate program offers you targeted case studies and detail-rich examples and interpretations that will help you apply proven best-practices to diverse nonprofit environments. Update and enhance your knowledge, gather insights on new and better ways to comply with NFP accounting rules, and learn best-practices for all aspects of nonprofit financials, including accounting & financial reporting, governance & assurance, and tax compliance.
Applicable to both CPAs in public accounting as well as financial staff and board members working at a nonprofit, this 28 hour CPE Certificate Program will turn your abstract knowledge into practical, marketable skills, and show you how to advance to the next level of not-for-profit financial responsibility.
This certificate will be awarded as both a print certificate and a digital badge that can be posted to your social media profiles and linked to your resume or email signature, providing maximum visibility for your achievement.
- Take our skills assessment to determine if Certificate I or Certificate II best suits your experience level and needs.
- See the FAQs for details about the program or visit the learn more about what’s included in the certificate.
- You do not need to be a CPA to earn a certificate.
- There is no prerequisite to take the program.
- Qualifies for 28 CPE credits.
Winner: Accounting Today’s Best New Products 2016