Build a strong foundation for your nonprofit skills with the AICPA’s Not-for-Profit Certificate I. This unique CPE/CAE program provides a thorough grounding in the core financial knowledge that you need to work for or with a nonprofit. It covers all aspects of nonprofit financial responsibility, including accounting & financial reporting, governance & assurance, and tax compliance.
This award-winning Certificate contains real-world examples, case studies, interactive problem-solving, and videos to create a flexible, dynamic learning program that can be completed anytime, anywhere.
Successful completion of the program earns both a print certificate and a digital badge that can be posted to your social media profiles and linked to your resume or email signature, providing maximum visibility for your achievement.
- Take our skills assessment to determine if Certificate I or Certificate II best suits your experience level and needs.
- See the FAQs for details about the program or visit the product page to learn more about what’s included in the certificate.
- You do not need to be a CPA to earn a certificate.
- There is no prerequisite to take the program.
- Qualifies for 40 CPE credits.
Winner: Best Business Processes Solution Award at Learning Solutions 2015
Winner: Accounting Today’s Best New Products 2016