Welcome to Not-for-Profit Certificates
No front page content has been created yet.
About the Not-for-Profit Certificates
Whether you work in public accounting or a nonprofit, the Not-for-Profit Certificates offer a convenient and accessible way to get high-quality, comprehensive training in NFP accounting, financial reporting, tax compliance, governance and assurance. Available for two experience levels, these focused CPE/CAE eligible programs give you the targeted knowledge and marketable skills you need to set yourself apart.
Who Should Earn a Not-for-Profit Certificate?:
- You work either for or with a nonprofit and would like to build or refresh your knowledge of NFP financial
- You are a CPA and would like to set yourself or you firm apart in this competitive market
- You work for a nonprofit and would like to demonstrate your commitment to fiscal responsibility to donors
- You serve on an NFP Board and would like to increase your understanding of the nonprofit financial environment
- You would like a reliable source of information, ideas and best-practices to refer to as new situations arise
Learn More About the Certificates